Tuesday, March 2, 2010

monopoly funopoly.

Who likes board games?

When I was a child, my cousins and I were mad for monopoly. We would play, sometimes for days, on our holidays when we were visiting each other. It used to get quite competitive. I still to this day think there might have been money stealing going on.

Well, now you can personalise your monopoly (I seem to be saying the word 'personalise' a lot lately, don't I?) with all your own photos and notes!

Photo-opoly from Photojojo looks like SO much fun. You can even name it whatever you want! 'Competitive-opoly'. 'Wells Family-opoly'. The sky is your limit.

Everything you need is included in the pack - minus your own photos and imagination, of course. Head on over to Photojojo to check it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment