Thursday, February 25, 2010

personalised story books.



When I was a little girl, my Dad gave me a christmas story book - all about me and Santa.

It had my name in it, and the names of my brother and sister. I was mesmerised. It looked just like a Little Golden Book - only it was all about me! I had no idea how he did it, but he did, and my Dad was the coolest person ever that christmas.

Today, Flattenme have taken this personalised children's story idea one step further, and now you can order a story all about your child - with their photograph in it!

Under the sea, pirates, forests; you can pick whichever theme suits your child. All you need to do is upload a picture of your child (facing the camera front on) and Flattenme will do the rest.

Books are around $49.95. Check out the website for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment